Please use the drop-down menu below to view the checklists, timetable and exam results.
GCSE Results 2023
SNA students celebrate excellent GCSE success
After a disrupted build up to examinations, South Nottinghamshire Academy (part of the Redhill Academy Trust) is pleased to celebrate the amazing achievements of our Year 11 students.
Headteacher Dan Philpotts says ‘Congratulations to all of our Year 11 students - these results are a testimony to the hard work and effort shown by our students after overcoming disruptions in recent years. We are beyond proud of each of them and we look forward to welcoming the majority back in September to continue their studies in the Sixth Form’.
Many individual Year 11 students secured outstanding results including:
- Elin E (pictured below) secured some of the best results in the country - an astounding ten grade 9's in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Language, and Literature, French, Geography, Maths and Further Maths.
- Jenson W (pictured below) achieved 4 grade 9s in French, Combined Science and PE, 3 grade 8s in English Language, Geography and Maths and 2 grade 7s in English Literature and German.
- Ashton C (pictured below left) secured a grade 9 in Maths and grade 8 in Computer Science. He also gained 6 grade 7s in English Language, English Literature, Chemistry, Geography, Physics and Spanish.
- Madina M (pictured below right) secured 3 grade 9s in English Language, English Literature and History. She also achieved a grade 8 in Physics and 5 grade 7s in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, German and Maths.
- Ellie P (pictured below left) secured 4 grade 9s in Art, English Literature, Geography, Media, a 9-8 in Combined Science, a grade 8 in Maths and grade 7s in English Language and German.
- Aidan K (pictured below right) secured 2 grade 9s in Geography and History, 3 grade 8s in Chemistry, English Literature and Maths, 2 grade 7s Physics and Spanish – and 2 grade 6s in Biology and English Language.
Congratulations again on your achievements this week. You are all exceptional, inspiring and talented young people, and we couldn’t be prouder of you.