Why Choose SNA Sixth Form?
Our ethos is built around ‘Pushing our boundaries to achieve more’, which is underpinned by the highest expectations of students in order for them to reach their full potential. Our Post-16 provision will build on the excellent foundations already achieved at GCSE and our students make a significant contribution to the life of the school and the wider community.
We offer a broad and balanced range of exciting courses which are designed to challenge and stimulate learning for all students, from academic A Levels to vocational Level 3 courses.
Our Sixth Form provision has been designed to enable students to benefit from state-of-the-art facilities which allows students to harness 21st century technology to support their learning.
We are proud of our students’ academic and personal successes and aim to support and encourage all students as they strive to achieve the very best they can and to progress to university, further training or employment.
South Nottinghamshire Academy Sixth Form study will be exciting and challenging, and we look forward to celebrating success with you. We hope that what you find will fill you with enthusiasm, and we look forward to welcoming you into South Nottinghamshire Academy Sixth Form.
- Ofsted 2022 Good
- Proven success with excellent results at A’ level
- Challenging and exciting courses
- Proven track record of academic and personal success
- Smaller class sizes
- Excellent pastoral care
- State of the art facilities
- Individual guidance towards university, further training or employment
- Dynamic and exciting student life
- New leadership opportunities
- Innovative Co-curriculum
- Excellent teaching staff
- Freedom and responsibility to learn independently
- Special programme for Oxbridge and Medicine applications
- Personal Development Programme - ‘Stellar’
- Academic mentoring